Why a primer should be used: A primer is a preparatory base to give foundation a smoother finish.
First let’s talk about your skin. Would you like your skin to be softer and younger looking would you like your skin to look a bit more flawless? Would you like your liquid foundation to go on more smoothly? If you answered yes to any of these questions than it is time to try a primer.
In the past I didn’t realize the perks to using a primer. Now that I have tried it I am hooked. I love the way it helps with the application of my foundation. I am impressed with the fact it seals the pores. I am pleased that it helps reduce the look of lines and wrinkles.
Facts about Primer:
- It will help lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles…..count me in!
- It seals your pores…..if you have small pores count your blessings, if you have larger pores Primer is a must have.
- It softens your skin…..soft skin is in!
- It will help give liquid foundation a smoother finish….cakey look is out!
- It helps your makeup last longer…..I could use a little stay power!
- It matches any skin type or tone….phew I don’t have to play the guessing game!
- It reduces redness and doesn’t cause skin irritation….say farewell to itchy reactions!
- It is easy to apply….not a time consuming process!
There are tons of primers on the market to choose from. Currently I am using Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer. I like how it gives my skin a more flawless look. It is light weight and goes on smoothly. It is worth the few seconds it takes to add Primer to your beauty routine.
Look for a primer in your favorite makeup line or try Smashbox.
- I hope this post was helpful. I hope you have a wonderful evening. Be adventurous and try something new.