Today I am going to write a little differently. I am going to review the products I used for my look today.
Before I start any makeup application I moisturize and prime. These two steps will improve the overall look of your skin and makeup. I cannot stress how important it is to love your skin and treat it well. Don’t skip these two steps!
Products for today:
- Garnier SkinActive: This is a light moisturizer and is not oily. It provides all day hydration for your skin.Let’s Talk Moisture:
- Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer: Goes on smoothly with no oily residual. Helps minimize the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps with the longevity of your foundation.Time to Prime
- Smashbox Studio Skin: This is a liquid foundation that you can build upon. This foundation goes on beautifully and stays all day. Remember to use a sponge or brush for application.
- Translucent loose powder: Translucent powder does not affect the colour of your foundation.
- NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Pallet: This pallet rocks. If you want to add definition to your face you will want to use Highlight and Contour.
- NYC Eyeliner (white): I use this in the inner bottom of my eyes.
- NYC Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow: Absolutely beautiful colours. I have found them comparable to Urban Decay Naked Pallet (which I love).
- NYC CityProof 24HR Eyeshadow in East River: I use this to line the bottom of the eyes and in the corner and top corner of eyes.
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black: This is outstanding eyeliner. If you want precision for your wing/cat eye this product is a must.
- Covergirl Cheekers in Deep Plum: Beautiful colour and gives long lasting colour.
- OFRA Eyebrow Pencil: Smooth application and long lasting.
- Crown Brush: I used the blush Brush and the Eyebrow brush to help with application today. Crown Brushes are wonderful. For brows on check try an eyebrow brush.
- Tarte Lip Cream in Wonder: I love this colour and it has stay power!
- Ardell Lashes: No 160 Black, these are my go to lashes.
I hope you enjoyed this post and found some helpful tips. When you look in the mirror see the beauty looking back at you.