Do you have beautiful, long, lushes lashes? If you do I am so JEALOUS!!! I have short eyelashes so I have to cake on mascara to try to add length. I wish I had longer lashes but that is not the case. I decided to give Falsies a try. My first application was disastrous. They were crooked and off centered. I liked the length they gave but they looked a hot mess. I watched some videos and well they were a bit helpful. I decided to take the advice of a few of them and throw in my own tricks. I have to be honest I am hooked! Falsies are now part of my beauty routine.
The need to know about Falsies:
- You may need to cut to size-cut one 1 lash at a time and alternate sides. Remember you can always take away but you cannot add.
- Compact mirror – this is a must. Hold the mirror down and look down at the mirror this will help you place the lashes in the proper position.
- Tweezers help with the application.
- Glue-apply a thin line on the lash.
- Apply along the lash line. Get those lashes as close as possible to your natural lash line so they look more natural.
- I have found if you place your thumb at the corner of your nose you can line the lash up much easier.
- I have found it useful to use the tip of your eyeshadow brush to push the lashes down for adhesion.
In this picture the top two eye photos are with no lashes and the others are with Ardell Lashes #403
Currently I am using Ardell Lashes. They offer a wide variety of styles at an affordable price. They keep their shape and are light weight. They have a natural hair lash which is No. 160 and is a beautiful lash. I have used No. 150, No. 160 and No. 403. 403 are a bit heavier but if you don’t mind the weight it is a beautiful lash with accented edges.
I hope this has been some help. Feel free to follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Just click the link. Have a wonderful Friday!