Hello beauties. I hope you are having a wonderful week. Mine has been pretty good so far. The weather is warmer and it has been wonderful to enjoy being outdoors.
With the changing weather we must think about our skin. One of my favorite beauty secrets is honey! Ok ok so honey isn’t a secret, but do you know about the benefits of honey for your skin?
- It can help with acne. Honey is a natural antibacterial.
- It is packed with antioxidants, which helps to slow down the aging process.
- It is soothing and moisturizing and helps with you have glowing skin.
- It opens your pores.
How to use honey? There are many ways to add honey to your facial routine.
- Honey and sugar scrub. I love this scrub! It exfoliates and leaves the skin soft.
- Honey mask. For this you need raw honey. Apply to moistened skin and allow to sit for 30 mins. Rinse it of with lukewarm water.
- Milk and honey. There is two ways you can use milk and honey for your skin. First is in a bath. It will leave your skin soft and radiant. Add 1 to 2 cups milk and 1/2 cup honey to your bath water. Second milk and honey mask. 1 tablespoon honey and just a few drops of milk, you want it to be the consistency of paste. Apply to your face and let sit for 30 mins. Rinse with lukewarm water. This mask is amazing!
There are many other ways to add honey to your daily beauty routine. I wanted to give you some of the ways I use honey.
Retailer of interest is Hey Honey. They have some wonderful products! They have several products that are on my wish list.
I hope this post has been helpful. If you have a favorite way to use honey in your beauty routine please let me know, I always enjoy learning something new. Let’s keep in touch on social media.
Have a wonderful weekend