Hello lovelies. Today I want to talk about false lashes. Have you worn them? Have you gotten discouraged and given up on trying to apply them?
Today I am showcasing my favourite lash brand Lash Flawless use code Bellamj to save 10% on your order.
Why I like these lashes:
- They are cruelty free
- They are mink lashes
- They are Gorgeous
- They are easy to apply
- They last longer than synthetic lashes
- They are light weight and can be worn all day
- They have a thin Cotten band
What is the difference between mink and synthetic. Synthetic lashes tend to be heavy and have a thicker band. They can feel uncomfortable on your eyes and the band can cause irritation. Mink lashes are light weight and are have a thin band.
How to apply:
- First trim lashes to fit your eyes (small sections at a time)
- Apply a thin layer of glue
- Allow the glue to get tacky
- Apply in the middle of lash line then secure outer corner then inner corner
I love lashes and I wear them almost everyday. I have worn both synthetic and mink lashes. Hands down Lash Flawless are my favorite mink lashes.
Lash Flawless lashes in Diva
*Disclaimer I won these lashes in a promotion and now I promote for Lash Flawless because I love their lashes. If I did not like their lashes I would not showcase them on my social media.
You can find me and Lash Flawless on Instagram.
Have a fabulous weekend loves 💋